Date: 24.2.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 684
Esp.essaytyper.cloudns.cx #Essay my teacher class 5

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay my teacher class 5

Essay my teacher class 5

Oct/Mon/2017 | Uncategorized

My Favourite Teacher | KidsEssays com My Favourite …

Essay my teacher class 5

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Топик About my teacher | Сочинение О моем учителе

aws case study yelp NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is the premier NASA center for the robotic exploration of space. JPL has sent a robot to every planet in essay the solar system. Critical Essays On William! NASA/JPL is also leading the way in the adoption of essay class 5 cloud computing across the federal government. In fact, cloud computing is an essential part of the tactical operations pipeline for the Mars Science Laboratory mission. From the control room in Pasadena, California, NASA/JPL is using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to capture and store images and metadata collected from the Mars Exploration Rover and the Mars Science Laboratory missions. The Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity is still roving on Mars after landing 8 years ago, and Mars rover Curiosity landed on August 5, 2012.

On November 26, 2011, NASA launched Curiosity on nursing test, an 8-month voyage to the Red Planet. This high-profile mission had a number of challenges that needed to be overcome in order to be successful. First, the landing was a huge challenge because Curiosity’s mass rendered previous landing approaches untenable. Engineers at JPL designed an innovative entry/descent/landing technique that concluded with a “sky crane” maneuver that gently lowered Curiosity to the surface. NASA wanted to ensure that this thrilling experience was shared with fans across the globe by providing up-to-the-minute details of the mission - especially during the final 7 minutes it took for the rover to descend through the essay my teacher class 5 Martian atmosphere and land on Mars. Medical-surgical In Patient Care Test! The availability, scalability, and performance of the mars.jpl.nasa.gov website was of the my teacher utmost essence during the landing event.

Prior to working with AWS, supporting hundreds of thousands of concurrent visitors to the website would have been very difficult, requiring significant web and live video streaming infrastructure that NASA/JPL did not have. NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory used AWS to stream the images and video associated with Curiosity’s landing. Cloud computing enabled JPL to provision capacity rapidly and leverage the AWS cloud to deliver successfully engaging experiences of Mars to the public. With public users all over the globe visiting its sites, NASA/JPL served its contents from AWS regions around the world to enhance the viewers experience and scale to meet global demand. Novel use of Amazon Route 53 and Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) enabled NASA/JPL to balance the persuasive load across AWS regions and ensure the availability of its content under all circumstances imaginable. The final architecture, co-developed and reviewed across NASA/JPL and Amazon Web Services, provided NASA with assurance that the deployment model could cost-effectively scale, perform, and deliver an incredible experience of landing on another planet.

With unrelenting goals to get the data out to 5 the public, NASA/JPL prepared to genetic engineering research paper outline service hundreds of gigabits/second of essay my teacher 5 traffic for hundreds of thousands of concurrent viewers. Paper! In just a few weeks, NASA/JPL was able to design, build, test, and deploy their web hosting and live video streaming solutions that were built using a variety of services on AWS. NASA/JPL’s live video streaming architecture was developed on essay my teacher class, a combination of Adobe Flash Media Server, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances running the popular nginx caching tier, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Route 53 for DNS management, and articles persuasive, Amazon CloudFront for content delivery. AWS CloudFormation automates the deployment of live video streaming infrastructure stacks across multiple AWS Availability Zones (AZ) and regions. Additionally, Amazon EC2 instances running the Amazon Linux AMI were configured using configuration scripts and class 5, Amazon EC2 instance metadata. Shortly before the persuasive landing, NASA/JPL provisioned stacks of my teacher class 5 AWS infrastructure, each capable of handling 25 Gbps of traffic.

NASA/JPL used Amazon CloudWatch to monitor spikes in college writing traffic volume and provision additional capacity based on regional demand. As traffic volumes returned to normal hours after the landing, NASA/JPL used AWS CloudFormation to de-provision resources using a single command. The figure below provides a diagram of the live video streaming architecture. Essay 5! Figure 1: NASA/JPL Live Video Streaming Architecture. The mars.jpl.nasa.gov website is based on the open-source Content Management System (CMS) Railo, running on Amazon EC2. Shared storage for articles persuasive essay, Railo is provided by Amazon EC2 instances running Gluster on a pool of Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) volumes for consistently high performance disk I/O. The CMS also interacts with a highly available, multi-AZ MySQL database managed by Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS). Traffic is dispersed across CMS servers by class 5 a number of Elastic Load Balancers using Amazon Route 53 to provide a weighted traffic distribution across the ELBs. Amazon CloudFront is articles persuasive essay, also used to spread traffic to points of presence around the my teacher world, thereby reducing latency for international visitors and improving the overall scalability of the solution. Furthermore, NASA leverages Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF) to copy the latest images from Mars to persuasive Amazon S3.

Metadata is stored in Amazon SimpleDB and Amazon SWF triggers provisioning of Amazon EC2 instances to process images as each transmission from Curiosity is relayed to 5 Earth. The diagram below illustrates NASA/JPL’s web architecture. Figure 2: NASA/JPL Web Architecture. Hunter Writing Major! Operating the mars.jpl.nasa.gov website on essay my teacher class, Amazon Web Services allowed NASA/JPL to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis broadcast their message to the world without building this infrastructure themselves. The broad set of capabilities and essay my teacher class 5, ease-of-use afforded by AWS allowed NASA/JPL to construct a robust, scalable web infrastructure in only two to articles persuasive three weeks instead of months. Now that Curiosity has landed safely on Mars, the mission will continue to use Amazon Web Services to automate the analysis of images from Mars, maximizing the time that scientists have to identify potential hazards or areas of particular scientific interest.

As a result, scientists are able to send a longer sequence of commands to Curiosity that increases the amount of exploration that the my teacher 5 Mars Science Laboratory can perform on persuasive, any given sol (Martian day).

Essay Writing Service -
Essay: My Class Teacher /My best Teacher – Know Cliff

Miranda Rights Essays and Research Papers. Eng. 1A Opinion 3/11/13 Knowing Rights of Miranda The Miranda Rights process may sound . flawlessly, but is it really all for show? You and 5 I have seen the Miranda Rights being said countless time on T.V hit shows like; Law amp; Order and care CSI. The Miranda Rights really make the T.V characters sounds authoritative when they apprehend the criminal. All United States citizens should know the essay my teacher 5, Miranda Rights process. Not just hearing the Miranda Rights but how does how the process really goes.

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Law , Lawyer 1253 Words | 3 Pages. Miranda Rights Everyone has heard the term Miranda Rights , whether that be when taking a law . class, during the course of a television show, or perhaps through personal experience with their use, but what do these two words really mean, where did they come from and how to they apply to an individual's everyday life? The answers to this question are neither simple nor fully answered today, as challenges to Miranda Rights appear in courtrooms routinely. However, the sentences introduction paragraph, basis for 5, Miranda Rights can. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Arizona , Miranda warning 1591 Words | 5 Pages. ------------------------------------------------- The Miranda Rights ( Miranda v Arizona 1966) In 1966, during . the era of the Civil Rights Act, the U.S. Supreme Court made a landmark ruling in the case of medical-surgical in patient bank, Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 along with three other consolidated cases: Westover v. United States, Vignera v. New York, and California v. My Teacher Class! Stewart. The case being tried that eventually brought about Miranda rights ruling involved Ernesto Miranda of introduction essay, Phoenix, Arizona.

While in custody of police, Miranda signed a written confession. Antonin Scalia , Dickerson v. United States , Fifth Amendment to 5 the United States Constitution 1252 Words | 4 Pages. The Miranda rights are the engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, rights a police offer is required to say to someone when the officer arrests that . person. It is the warning that officers of the law give suspects so they know about their rights before they are interrogated. It was a law made after the conclusions of the Miranda vs. Arizona case. The case was very close as it was a 5-4 decision. The court ruled that any type of essay my teacher class 5, evidence, whether it is incriminating or proof of innocence, can be used as evidence in nursing care bank a case; however it. Arrest , Crime , Emotion 922 Words | 3 Pages. REVIEW #3: MIRANDA Literature Review #3: Miranda Henry Slack Jr. Park University Literature Review #3: . Miranda Introduction You have the right to remain silent.

Those words have been popularized in television and movies, and many people recognize them as the opening of the Miranda rights . But what those rights are, and what results when police officers fail to read them to criminal suspects, are topics that are frequently misunderstood. Essay Class 5! Before Miranda , the medical-surgical nursing thinking in patient care test bank, right against self-incrimination. Arrest , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Arizona 566 Words | 2 Pages. ? Right to Remain Silent Tayfun Tokac CRJ 411 Professor Wilson One of the landmark cases in our history which affected the law . enforcement is Miranda v. Essay 5! Arizona case. This case had a significant impact on law enforcement in the United States, by persuasive essay, making what became known as the Miranda rights part of routine police procedure to ensure that suspects were informed of their rights . 5! Ernesto Miranda was arrested for articles, kidnapping and rape of an 18 year old girl by Phoenix Police Department. Crime , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Arizona 1425 Words | 7 Pages. The Miranda Law HIS 303 Prof. Dorey January 6, 2011 On March 13, 1963, in Phoenix, Arizona, Ernesto Miranda , a man . with a past criminal record, was arrested at Arizona in class 5 his home. Ernesto Miranda was arrested and brought into custody by the police and brought to the Phoenix police station. He was suspected and then later identified as the person who stole $8.00 from a Phoenix, Arizona bank worker. Ernesto Miranda was questioned for two hours by nursing in patient care, police, then confessed to the robbery.

Escobedo v. Essay 5! Illinois , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Law 1709 Words | 5 Pages. Title: Miranda Warning Name: Peta-Gaye Walker . Virginia Collage Time spent: 2 days Abstract Researching previous cases on a Miranda warning is one of the best ways to garner information as to the ways and procedures in how an genetic engineering paper officer goes about giving this warning. The main cases that will layout the foundation of. Arrest , Crime , Criminal law 1682 Words | 5 Pages. Miranda Warnings Kaplan University Madeline Michell 09/19/2010 CJ 211 Professor HooMook Madeline Michell 09/19/2010 . Miranda requires that the contents of the warnings be stated in clear and unambiguous language ( Miranda v. Arizona, 1966 p.468) lest the process devolve into empty formalities. This quote explains that Miranda warnings should be explained in any other language that the criminal understands with more clarity even if the criminal is an American citizen or a non-citizen. Arrest , Fifth Amendment to essay class the United States Constitution , Law 997 Words | 3 Pages. ?From the moment Miranda rights were introduced into the criminal justice system there were many changes that occurred. . Hunter College! Miranda rights are significant because they were formed to protect a suspect’s Fifth Amendment rights of essay class, self-incrimination.

And at medical-surgical critical thinking care bank the same time they are significant to police officers because when Miranda rights were recognized by the United States Supreme Court, it required police organizations throughout the United States to create policies to protect themselves from violating. Earl Warren , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution 1773 Words | 7 Pages. Miranda Rights Of all cases to make its way to essay class the Supreme Court, . Miranda v. Arizona may well be the persuasive, most popular to date. Everyone has heard of the “ Miranda Rights ” which are read to suspects. Essay Class 5! While people may be familiar with the terminology from television shows, not nearly as many understand the true origins of the many introduction essay, Miranda Rights . The actual case of essay 5, Miranda v. Illinois may be the articles persuasive, case the “ Miranda Rights ” are named after, but several other.

Fifth Amendment to my teacher 5 the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Articles! Arizona , Miranda warning 2096 Words | 9 Pages. ?1 Miranda Warnings Kaplan University Police Operations CJ: 211 September 14, 2013 . 2 Miranda warnings were created to protect individuals and their rights against coercive or threatening questioning methods by essay 5, police officers from Miranda Warning.org(2013). Everyone has heard the “you have the right to remain silent” speech, so on and so forth. These rights do not just apply to college creative adults but juveniles as well. Arrest , Miranda v. Arizona , Miranda warning 1062 Words | 4 Pages. Miranda V Arizona In the history of the United States, the legislative branch of government has developed systems of laws which the essay, . judicial branch of critical on william, government checks. Because of modernization, the constitutionality of these laws needs to essay be reevaluated from time to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis time. There have been many cases that have caused the government to amend certain laws to protect its citizens. One of the my teacher 5, most important cases that was brought to the Supreme Court was the case of Ernesto Miranda V the engineering research outline, state of. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Law 1210 Words | 4 Pages. Rules Miranda vs.

Arizona 1966 Michalle Cochrane(Wilborn), Stephanie Cox, Shereka White and Vanetia Riley CJA 364 June 10, 2013 . Jonathan Sperling Rules Miranda vs. Essay Class! Arizona 1966 In 1966 Miranda v. Arizona was a landmark of a decision to persuasive the United States Supreme Court, in which this was passed because it had four out of five agreeing. The Court held both exculpatory and my teacher inculpatory statements in which was made in medical-surgical critical care bank response to interrogation. Arrest , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Arizona 1885 Words | 5 Pages. ? In the Miranda vs Arizona case Miranda established that the police are required to class inform arrested persons that . Genetic Engineering Outline! they have the right to remain silent, that anything they say may be used against them, and that they have the essay my teacher 5, right to an attorney. The case involved a claim by the plaintiff that the state of Arizona, by obtaining a confession from him without having informed him of his right to have a lawyer present, had violated his rights under the Fifth Amendment regarding self incrimination. Arrest , Dickerson v. Critical Essays Golding! United States , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution 1496 Words | 7 Pages. Upon the essay 5, case Miranda vs. Arizona the Supreme Court decided that citizens must be aware of their fifth and sixth Amendment rights . upon questioning by the police.

Fifth Amendment: “…No person shall be compelled in any criminal case to creative writing be a witness against himself…” Sixth Amendment: . Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Jury , Lawyer 912 Words | 3 Pages. the Miranda Warning become the law for all United States citizens? What Is Miranda ? Miranda Warning also known, . as Miranda Rights is a warning given by police in essay class the U.S to criminal suspects in police custody, before they are interrogated to preserve the admissibility of their statements against hunter writing, them in criminal proceedings. Miranda Warnings consist of the essay class, following: You have the medical-surgical critical thinking in patient test bank, right remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to. Criminal procedure , Ernesto Miranda , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution 833 Words | 3 Pages. Miranda Complex in Julia Alvarez's How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents.

Imploding the Miranda Complex in Julia Alvarez's How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents Jennifer Bess The article of class, Jennifer Bess . who is an assistant professor of Peace Studies at persuasive essay Coucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, starts with a quotation from my teacher class Alice Walker’ s book The Way Forward Is with a Broken Heart: A diary like this, with so many blank pages, seems to reflect a life permeated with gaps, an persuasive essay existence full of holes. But perhaps that is what happens when one's experience. Almanac of the Dead , American novelists , Family 799 Words | 3 Pages. down to magnetism. The supernatural interpretation is the literal one; time has stopped, and life on my teacher, the rock exists in critical essays on william golding a different dimension. Time no longer . follows a logical course of cause and effect.

Rather, as Miranda (Anne Lambert) says, Everything begins and 5 ends at the right time- perhaps at genetic research the same time, the frozen moment of essay 5, noon. The atmosphere of the rock is linked to a release of medical-surgical nursing care bank, sexual constraints. Essay My Teacher Class! The idea is conveyed by a visual comparison. At Appleyeard College pigeons sit on. Audience , Miranda , Peter Weir 1576 Words | 5 Pages. Told That He Or She Has The Right To Remain Silent? “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held . against you in a court of law.

You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you” (US Constitution Online. Steve Mount. May 10 2008). Nursing Critical Test! Do you recognize this as your Miranda Rights ? These rights are based on the US Supreme Court’s historic Miranda vs. Arizona case and my teacher 5 are your Constitutional rights as an accused person prior. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Arizona 1164 Words | 3 Pages. ?Spirit of the Miranda Doctrine And its application in the Philippine Setting By Gil M Camaymayan Miranda Warning You have . the right to remain Silent Anything you say can and will be used against you in critical essays a court of essay 5, law You have the right to introduction talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while you are being questioned If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning if you wish You can decide at any time to exercise these rights and not answer.

Arrest , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Human rights 1416 Words | 3 Pages. Miranda versus Dickerson The United States Supreme Court is, for all intents and purposes, the final authority on legal matters regarding the essay my teacher class, . federal or state governments. Additionally, the Supreme Court asks as the determining body to the constitutionality of laws made by either the federal or state governments. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! As such an authority, the Supreme Court is essay, often faced with cases that emulate previous cases. At times the Court upholds its decisions, often times due to engineering research paper outline the concept of stare decisis. Antonin Scalia , Chief Justice of the United States , Dickerson v. United States 2283 Words | 7 Pages. Miranda v. Arizona American Government This case is one that changed the way the United States Police forces will work forever. Every human . in essay the world has natural born rights . Critical Essays Golding! Even people who have been arrested have rights , ‘The rights of the accused’. These rights are the main point of this court case. ‘On the third of March in 1963, an eighteen year old girl, “Lois Ann Jameson” (Sonneborn 6), was leaving Paramount Theaters in downtown Phoenix’ (Sonneborn 7). Jameson would always take the.

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Gideon v. Wainwright 2657 Words | 6 Pages. Miranda v. State of Arizona; Westover v. United States; Vignera v. My Teacher Class! State of New York; State of persuasive, California v. Stewart There were four . different cases that were addressed by the Supreme Court’s decision in Miranda v. Arizona. Essay My Teacher 5! These cases involve custodial interrogations and in each of these cases, the defendant was cut off from the paper, outside world while they were being interrogated in a room by my teacher 5, the police officers, detectives, as well as prosecuting attorneys. In the four cases, not even one of the. Antonin Scalia , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution 1025 Words | 3 Pages. Miranda v. Arizona case: How it changed law enforcement. The Miranda rule, which makes a confession inadmissible in critical on william a criminal trial if the essay, accused was not properly advised of his . rights , has been so thoroughly integrated into the justice system that any child who watches television can recite the college creative writing, words: You have the right to essay remain silent. Medical-surgical Critical In Patient Care Test Bank! Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to my teacher 5 an attorney Yet the 1966 Supreme Court ruling in college creative major Miranda v. Essay My Teacher 5! Arizona remains the medical-surgical nursing in patient care test, subject of often heated debate, and has. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Arizona 1557 Words | 5 Pages.

Rights of the Accused February 4, 2013 POL 110 Abstract There are Ten Amendments that make up the my teacher class, bill of Rights , but . Amendments Four, Five, Six, Seven, and Eight address criminal justice and engineering paper rights of the essay class 5, accused. With the critical on william, fourth amendment designed to prevent unreasonable or general searches and seizures without warrant or probable cause. Essay Class 5! As some people may say those accused of a crime should not have any rights , but that have just been accused not proven guilty. So, until proven. Arrest , Crime , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution 776 Words | 3 Pages. July 2010 An Analysis of “The Grave” The grave is the story of a young girl named Miranda who goes exploring and hunting with her brother . Many Paragraph! Paul, one afternoon. Essay My Teacher! Upon trespassing onto private property that their family had sold, and inspecting some empty gravesites, both Paul and Miranda find hidden treasures inside the sentences introduction paragraph essay, empty earth.

Both had something the other sibling admired, Paul a thin, golden ring and Miranda a silver dove. After trading their discovered items, and my teacher class returning to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis their hunt. Christopher Nolan , Conflict , Following 1004 Words | 3 Pages. Robert Henry Miranda v Arizona “This Court has undertaken to review the essay class, voluntariness of essays, statements obtained by essay my teacher, police in state cases since . On William Golding! Brown v. Mississippi, 297 U. S. 278 (1936). My Teacher Class 5! (Davis v. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! North Carolina, 384 U.S. 737 (1966)) The Warren Court from my teacher class 5 1953 until 1969 established luminary rights with its liberal interpretation, and nursing in patient care bank as some say “ judicial policy making”, such as the “ right to privacy” Griswold v. My Teacher Class! Connecticut, 381 U.S.

479(1965), “separate but equal is not constitutional” Brown. Brown v. Board of Education , Chief Justice of the United States , Earl Warren 1766 Words | 6 Pages. How Has Miranda V. Arizona Changed the many paragraph, Arrest and Interrogation Process. How has Miranda v. Arizona changed the arrest and interrogation process. The Supreme Court of the United States of America often makes . Class 5! decisions, which change this great nation in a great way. Introduction Paragraph Essay! These changes can affect society in many different ways. In many instances there is dissonance over their decisions and the court itself is often split as to how the views are looked upon.

The effect of the Courts decision generates discourse and on occasion, violence. This is what happened in the case. Arrest , Dickerson v. United States , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution 1197 Words | 3 Pages. Upper Tier Rights There are many cases in essay class the history of constitutional law that involve the medical-surgical critical thinking in patient, wording of the my teacher class 5, United States Constitution. One . case that deals with many parts of the constitution is Miranda v Arizona. Essay! This was a case that the Supreme Court voted on in 1966. This is a case of upper tier rights , because it deals with the constitutional rights . It mostly deals with the fourteenth amendment which is essay my teacher, a right to due process and the sixth amendment which is a right to counsel. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! A suspect. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Gideon v. Essay My Teacher 5! Wainwright 836 Words | 3 Pages. Constitutional Rights Protections Before Arrest. Constitutional Rights Protections Before Arrest Introduction The United States Constitution was a concept first derived . from the repression citizens once suffered under British rule.

Rights were determined by the crown and only extended to those citizens the engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, monarchy felt deserving. Once accused of a crime, a citizen had very limited protection and guarantees of fairness and due process. In an effort to provide for my teacher, guaranteed rights to creative writing major those accused of a crime, the Constitutional. Arrest , Criminal law , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution 1978 Words | 6 Pages. Miranda V. Arizona In Miranda v. Arizona, The issue the court had to consider was if the statements obtained from Mr. . My Teacher Class 5! Miranda while he was subjected to medical-surgical nursing critical in patient test police interrogation would be admissible against my teacher class, him in a criminal trial, and if the police procedures which ensures Mr. Miranda is made aware of his rights under the Fifth Amendment not to be forced to incriminate himself, are necessary. Sentences Introduction Paragraph Essay! The Bill of Rights guarantees that everyone has the right to due process. The U.S.

Supreme Court’s landmark. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Law 1189 Words | 3 Pages. Miranda V. Essay My Teacher Class 5! Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966) Brief in Irac Format. MIRANDA V. ARIZONA, 384 U.S. 436 (1966) Facts: In 1963, Ernesto Miranda was arrested for kidnapping and rape. Arizona . police took him to the police station and articles essay interrogated him for two hours. After the interrogation, Mr.

Miranda had confessed to my teacher the crimes, and provided officers with a written confession. Language at the top of the written confession stated that the on william golding, confession was given freely and voluntarily without any threats or promises. In addition, the essay my teacher, language stated that Mr. Miranda. Antonin Scalia , Court , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution 765 Words | 3 Pages. Application: Legal Rights Afforded to the Accused Kristian Addison CJ227-03: Criminal Procedure February 23, 2013 Despite the United States . best efforts in preventing illegal immigration, there are those who manage to cross the border without any legal status, including a green card. Persuasive Essay! Those who do manage to essay my teacher class 5 sneak into the United States unlawfully do not have many rights in sentences paragraph essay comparison to essay my teacher class 5 actual US citizens. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! However, when it comes to encounters with the criminal justice system, they have the right to due process. Crime , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution 1391 Words | 4 Pages. Moffit CRJ1 November 21,2011 Criminal Justice System Through American Violet Every American is guaranteed something and that is essay my teacher class, individual . Nursing Thinking In Patient Test Bank! rights . Individual rights are the rights guaranteed to all members of American Society by the U.S. Constitution(p.8).

In the movie American Violet it is essay class 5, shown how the college creative, people in Texas are affected by not having individual rights , and how a young, African-American women, Dee Roberts takes a stand against the District Attorney. Essay Class! In the movie it is engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, based of the criminal. Arrest , Crime , Criminal justice 2079 Words | 5 Pages. Describe the Legal rights juveniles have today To protect juveniles from self-incrimination, provisions were made to have the . Miranda rights available before being questioned by the police. A 1979 us supreme court ruling found that juveniles should have a waiver and be old enough to understand the essay class, consequences of waiving their rights . The Miranda rights also protects juveniles against the unlawful search of their personal property, unless it is to maintain order and safety among other students. Court , Crime , Judge 1280 Words | 4 Pages. ruling in the case of Miranda v. Arizona that established that a suspect has the right to remain silent and articles persuasive essay that prosecutors may . My Teacher! not use statements made by defendants while in police custody unless the police have advised them of their rights . The case changed the way police handle those arrested for crimes. Before questioning any suspect who has been arrested, police now give the critical essays on william golding, suspect his Miranda rights , or read them the Miranda warning. The following is the common Miranda warning used by most.

Crime , Criminal law , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution 345 Words | 2 Pages. Important Civil Rights , Concepts, Events, and People African American Rights : 1. Executive Order 9981 (Truman) – July . 1948 – established the equality of treatment and opportunity in essay my teacher the armed forces 2. Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka – 1954 – series of cases involving racial segregation in public schools; Supreme Court decision: unconstitutional 3. Southern Christian Leadership Conference – 1957-present – originally led by Martin Luther King, Jr., this organization. Anarchism , Discrimination , Egalitarianism 2197 Words | 7 Pages. Animal rights There is much disagreement as to whether non-human animals have rights , and what is articles persuasive essay, meant by animal . rights . Essay My Teacher! There is much less disagreement about the consequences of genetic engineering research, accepting that animals have rights . The consequences of animal rights Animal rights teach us that certain things are wrong as a matter of principle, that there are some things that it is morally wrong to do to essay class animals. Thinking Test! Human beings must not do those things, no matter what the cost to humanity of not doing them. Ethics , Human , Law 1455 Words | 6 Pages.

?Basic Notions of Copyright and Related Rights By the International Bureau of WIPO 1. BASIC NOTIONS OF COPYRIGHT A. Introduction . Copyright legislation is part of the law “intellectual property”. This law protects the interests of creators by giving them property rights over their creations. It is class 5, there to stimulate creativity, make them available to the public and to hunter college creative major ensure international trades protected by intellectual property right are harmonized (the law is recognized in most countries). Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works , Copyright , Exclusive right 1788 Words | 5 Pages. ? Right to Counsel CJA/364 05/25/2014 Right to Counsel Right to 5 Counsel The right to . be represented by many sentences paragraph, an attorney is essay my teacher class, one of the most important rights that are awarded to the accuser. The accused person of engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, a crime usually does not receive adequate defense without having the assistance of counsel. In the twentieth century, the development of the right to counsel mainly focused on the issues of whether the state had to pay for the poor’s attorney. With the case of Powell v. Alabama. Gideon v. Wainwright , Judge , Law 1217 Words | 6 Pages. Ashleigh Chavez Mr. Metro U.S.

History H June 4, 2012 Gay Liberation Strongly influenced by occurring civil right movements gays began their . own movement. The Stonewall Riot was the first major revolt in which gays fought back against essay my teacher, those who oppressed them and it helped push forward the articles persuasive essay, Gay liberation movement. There had previously been many violent events previous to class 5 stonewall that involve gay bashing and nursing in patient care cruel treatment of gays. One night at the Stonewall Inn, what seemed to essay my teacher be normal night. Gay Liberation , Gay Liberation Front , Gay pride 1080 Words | 3 Pages. 2014 Gay Rights Movement and Proposition 8 “It takes no compromise to give people their rights . Persuasive! it takes no money to respect . the individual. It takes no political deal to give people freedom. It takes no survey to class 5 remove repression.” This was a quote from an American politician who became the golding, first openly gay person to be elected to public office in California, Harvey Milk, and he believes that gay rights is my teacher class 5, a right that must be set for the equality of men and women. Persuasive Essay! The gay rights movement began. Bisexuality , Heterosexism , Heterosexuality 1142 Words | 4 Pages. Destiny Taylor Prof.

Vivian Wilson English 1302 TTH 24 February 2013 LBGT Rights Is marrying the one you love not worth fighting for? “Do . My Teacher! we want to work together to solve our issues and contribute to the positive growth of medical-surgical critical thinking care test bank, our nation or do we want to live in a society of hate where the essay my teacher, left and the right are always at odds. Essays Golding! - Matthew S. Urdan” The gay right movement kicked off during the Stonewall Riots of 1969 this was a movement that started; because “the police raided a gay bar” – Craig. Heterosexism , Homosexuality , LGBT 1222 Words | 3 Pages. Legal Rights Afforded to the Accused. Running Head: LEGAL RIGHTS AFFORDED TO THE ACCUSED Legal Rights Afforded to the Accused By Wendy Simon Kaplan . University When an officer arrests an individual, the accused is taken into custody. Similarly, when a grand jury returns an indictment or a prosecutor files an essay my teacher class information, a judge or magistrate issues a warrant for the arrest of the person charged if not already under arrest, and persuasive essay the person is essay my teacher 5, taken into custody.

When people are taken into custody, before they are questioned. Arraignment , Arrest , Judge 1214 Words | 4 Pages. Organizational Behaviour Midterm Paper. at one of the most prestigious magazine publisher, Elias Clark. Andrea interviews at critical golding Elias Clark and learns that Miranda Priestly, the Editor . in class 5 Chief of Runway Magazine is many introduction paragraph essay, looking for a new assistant, a job that was informed to essay 5 be the job that million girls would kill to critical essays golding have. Although, at first Andrea did not understand why being Miranda’s assistant was a big of a deal. Meeting Miranda , Andrea is pleasantly surprised by the grace a women with such power shows and essay my teacher class 5 is pleased with how the interview.

Andrea Sachs , Emotion , Fashion 2255 Words | 8 Pages. The Devil Wears Prada Film Case Study. industry, but ended up landing the job. Genetic Engineering! Miranda Priestly, editor in chief at Runway hired Andy because she was “different” from any of her . previous assistants. If Andy worked as an assistant to Miranda for at least a year, she was under the impression that she could easily be hired as a journalist in the future.

The only problem was Miranda was a ruthless, cold-hearted person, and she expected people to bend over backwards and cater to her left and right . Andy Sachs did not fit in well at essay Runway. Andrea Sachs , Fashion , Interpersonal relationship 1275 Words | 4 Pages. serious one. Many Sentences Introduction! Andy clears an interview for the job “a million girls would kill for” at fashion magazine Runway, not as a journalist but rather the my teacher class, second . assistant to the unkind and merciless editor-in- chief, Miranda Priestly. Andy accepts the nursing care bank, job under the impressions that in an year’s time, Miranda would help her persue her dream of becoming a journalist. However, Andy soon realises that the class 5, position she holds has no professional value and that her position primarily catered to Miranda’s personal needs. Abuse , Bullying , Business ethics 1549 Words | 4 Pages. Political Systems- Final 6 October 2014 Miranda v. Many Introduction Paragraph Essay! Arizona Outline Argued: February 28, March 1 and 2, 1966 Decided: June 13, 1966 Supreme . Court Decision: The Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in favor of Miranda and it also enforced the Miranda warning to essay class be given to a person being interrogated while in the custody of the police. Miranda Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law.

You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Miranda v. Medical-surgical Thinking! Arizona 367 Words | 1 Pages. Part 1 – Leadership Traits: Using the table below, rate the leadership traits exhibited by Miranda Priestly in essay my teacher the movie “The Devil Wore . Prada”. Use a scale of 1 to 10 indicating least to highest value. Essays Golding! Scoring: |Articulate |10 |8.

Dependable |3 | |Perceptive |4 |9. Friendly |1 | |Self-Confident . Leadership , Miranda Priestly , The Devil Wears Prada 1026 Words | 4 Pages. The Comparison Between Civil Rights and Gay Rights Movement. that all men are created equal'. -Martin Luther King Jr. Essay Class 5! The Civil Rights movement may have started out on a mission to improve the . lives of the large population of African-Americans, but who would have guessed that King's quest for racial integration would provoke the same quest for sentences, individual rights by another completely different group of people, this time the essay, Gay and research paper outline Lesbians of society. The quest for equal rights by essay my teacher, people, who had unjustifiably been repressed for hundreds of years, would. African American , Civil disobedience , Heterosexism 1595 Words | 4 Pages. Gay Rights: The New Civil Rights Movement? Gay Rights : The New Civil Rights Movement? Everyone in the world at one time or another has had to fight for something they . wanted. Whether it was a job, a relationship, or just something at the corner store.

Now, imagine fighting every day of your life for engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, something that almost everyone but you has: your rights . Back in my teacher class the 1960’s, the Civil Rights Movement was in full swing. Marches on Congress, civil protests, even boycotts, and though at genetic engineering paper outline the time, many viewed it as pointless and simply an annoyance. Bisexuality , Gay , Heterosexism 2008 Words | 5 Pages. pursuit of her becoming a serious journalist. Essay My Teacher 5! However, Andy interviewed for the job “a million girls would kill for” at fashion magazine Runway but . not as a journalist but rather the second assistant to the merciless editor-in-chief, Miranda Priestly. Essays Golding! Under the impression that after one year of being Miranda’s assistant she would receive Miranda’s support to class 5 pursue other opportunities – possibly even a journalistic position – Andy accepted the offer. However, any preconceived. Andrea Sachs , Harry Potter , Journalism 528 Words | 2 Pages. Comparing the Gay Rights Movement to the Civil Rights Movement. 1960’s, African Americans rose up and fought for what was rightfully theirs during the civil rights movement.

Living in the twenty first . century we see that it inhumane to strip African Americans of their human rights . But, sadly, we have neglected to see that homosexuals are in a very similar position today. Homosexuals in the United States have been fighting for their rights for years, but the right to be legally married is the hardest fight of them all. Marriage is articles persuasive, a rite of passage in the United. Homophobia , Homosexuality , Law 1044 Words | 3 Pages. to improve herself or her personality. Anne Hathaway as Andrea Sachs, Miranda Priestly, played by my teacher 5, Meryl Streep, Stanley Tucci as Nigel, Simon . Baker as Christian Thompson, Adrian Grenier as Nate, Tracie Thoms as Lily, Emily blunt as Emily. For me they are the most important characters in the film. Why? Because without them Andrea Sachs can’t improve and nursing critical in patient bank prove herself. So here is the characterization of Andrea Sanchs, Miranda Priestly, Nigel, Christian Thompson, Nate, Lily, Emily. First Andrea Sanchs.

1983 births , Andrea Sachs , Anne Hathaway 1971 Words | 5 Pages. Patient Bill of Rights All patients have the right to receive safe service that respects all of their core values. Essay My Teacher 5! This paper . will focus on the patient’s bill of rights . It will explain it meaning and how it is set in place to aid the articles persuasive, patient. This paper will list two obligations found in the bill of rights . It will also explain which rights are currently provided in the sanction of law. My Teacher Class! The basic rights of human beings, such as concern for personal dignity, are always of engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, great importance. Health care , Health care provider , Hospital 1072 Words | 3 Pages.

Brief Miranda v. Arizona Citation: Miranda v. State of Arizona; Westover v. United States; Vignera v. State of New York; . State of essay my teacher class, California v. Stewart, Supreme Court of the United States, 1966. Issue: Whether the government is critical golding, required to notify the arrested defendants of essay my teacher class 5, their Fifth Amendment constitutional rights against self-incrimination before they interrogate the defendants. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! Relief Sought: Miranda was violated the 5th Amendments right to essay class remain silent and his 6th Amendment right to legal. Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Law 678 Words | 2 Pages. Based on the novel by Lauren Weisberger, the film is a wickedly funny tale about working for critical on william, a boss who is a tyrant (rumor has it that the book was inspired . by Weisberger's stint at Vogue Magazine working for my teacher class 5, Anna Wintour). Meryl Streep stars as Miranda Priestly, Editor-in-Chief of Runway Magazine. Creative! Think Cruella de Ville with Medusa eyes. While the movie is an entertaining romp about the travails of working for a tyrannical boss, it raises some important questions: If you work for my teacher 5, a Boss-from-Hell. Anna Wintour , Boss , Meryl Streep 2065 Words | 6 Pages. Pandemonium A Rhetorical Analysis of “Women’s rights are Human Rights ” by Hilary Rodman Clinton.

Many people choose to . believe that women rights issues only affect Muslim countries, but that logic is so far from the truth. Women’s rights around the world are just as important as all other issues, and it is critical essays golding, a critical indicator towards understanding general worldwide existence. There is also that group of people, who believe that women’s rights are not as big an my teacher 5 issue as they were in the United. Feminism , Human rights , Rhetoric 1184 Words | 4 Pages. The case of Miranda v. Genetic Engineering Paper Outline! Arizona dealt with the question, “Does the my teacher class 5, police practice of interrogating individuals without notifying them of their . Genetic Engineering Research Paper! right to counsel and their protection against self-incrimination violate the essay 5, Fifth Amendment?” This case started in 1963, when Ernesto Miranda was arrested in Phoenix, Arizona for robbing $8 from a bank worker, and was charged with armed robbery. He already had a record for armed robbery, and a juvenile record including attempted rape, assault, and burglary.

Crime , Criminal law , Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution 649 Words | 2 Pages.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Essay: My Class Teacher /My best Teacher – Know Cliff

100 Easy Causal Analysis Essay Topics. Class! VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier. Causal analysis essays answer the question, Why? Many times, answer to this question can't be proved absolutely, so sometimes this essay is called a speculating about causes essay.

To write it, you will describe what happens and thinking in patient care test bank, then state your answer (aka thesis) about the cause, providing support for your answer with reasons and evidence. • Why do people do that? • Why does this happen? • Why is this a trend? • Why does it occur? What causes people to class develop phobias? Why do some people become addicted to gambling when others can gamble and not become addicted? What causes people to many sentences paragraph rise above a disadvantaged background such as poverty, a single-parent household, or abusive parents? What are the my teacher chemical causes of critical thinking in patient test bank falling in love? What causes feeling of romantic attraction to fade? What causes love at first sight? Why do people lose their memories as they get older? Why do people need to sleep? Why do we develop muscle memory for some repetitive actions?

Why do people experience nightmares? Why do some marriages last for 5, a lifetime? Why do we have short and long term memory? Why do people get dyslexia? Why do we respond physically to fear? Why do we yawn (or hiccup, or stretch)? Why can people, who have their eyes closed, sense objects they are approaching but not yet touching? What makes some people introverts and others extroverts? Why is engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis methamphetamine so addictive? Why do people crave sugar? Why do some families look so much alike, while others don't?

Why do first born children tend to be achievers? Why do people snore? Why do people lie? Why do people blush? Why do people hate? Why do teenagers rebel against their parents? Why do teens get acne? Why do teens sleep so much? Why do teens cut themselves? Why do people commit suicide? Why do teens engage in sexting?

Why do young people start smoking when they know it causes cancer? Why do young people sometimes get cancer? or have heart attacks? Why do teenagers use drugs? Why do college students binge drink? Why do young people become homeless? Why do young people join gangs?

Why do young people make graffiti? Why do fewer young people vote (compared to my teacher class older generations)? Why don't younger people donate blood? or become organ donors? Why don't teenage relationships last? Why don't teenagers read? Why don't teen marriages last? Why are teenagers more optimistic than older people? Why are young people better at learning languages than older people? Why do adolescent girls need more iron than adults or boys their age?

Why do teenage girls idolize male celebrities? Why do adolescents need protein? Why do adolescent girls mature faster than boys? Why do adolescents need to establish their own identity? What type of Why question most interests you? Why do animals have tails?

Why do some animals like to be petted? Why do elderly people with pets live longer, healthier, and happier lives? Why are pets good for kids? Why do dogs eat strange things like grass and poop? Why do cats show pleasure by purring and kneading? Why do cats like to sleep in boxes and other strange places? Why do cats who are well-fed still hunt? Why do birds build elaborate nests? Why do monarch butterflies migrate long distances? Why do ants and bees live in articles essay colonies? Why do wolves howl?

Why did humans domesticate wolves and breed them to become dogs? Why do some insects and jellyfish glow? What causes tides? Or the essay 5 wind? What causes insects like crickets and cicadas to make such loud noises? Why are animals used in research? Why are animals afraid of humans? Why is larger size an advantage for animals in colder climates? Why do small dogs live longer than bigger dogs? Why are some animals becoming endangered? Why is nature so therapeutic?

Why are insects attracted to engineering research light? Why are insects the most successful animals on essay my teacher 5 earth? Why are microbes important to human beings? Why are so many Americans against engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)? Why are some Euro countries like Greece in such economic turmoil? Why are rates of AIDS transmission higher in Africa than elsewhere? Why do Japanese couples delay marriage? Why does Japan have higher suicides rates than many other countries? Why are large typhoons and hurricanes like Haiyan happening more frequently? What has caused the my teacher 5 unrest in the Middle East which resulted in the Arab Spring Movement and Syria's civil war?

What caused the Great Recession of 2008? Why are random shootings becoming more common in the U.S.? What causes terrorist groups to target certain countries? (You could choose a country.) What caused the U.S. government shut down of persuasive essay 2013? Why is North Korea so closed to the rest of the world? Or why is it becoming more belligerent toward other nations? Why are more and class, more people moving to many sentences essay large cities and away from rural areas? (You could talk about this worldwide or apply this question to essay my teacher class 5 one country or region of the world.) Why has the many introduction paragraph neo-conservative movement developed in American politics?

Why has neo-Nazism been on the rise in Germany? Why is China going to ease up on my teacher 5 the one-child policy? Why did Donald Trump win in the 2016 election? Why have the engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis police been targeted by essay my teacher 5, gunmen recently in the U.S.? Why are terrorists choosing to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis use vehicles as weapons? Why did the Arab Spring movement not lead to my teacher 5 successful democratic societies?

Why is essay Twitter the medium of choice for Donald Trump? What caused the French Revolution? What caused the essay my teacher class 5 development of American slavery system? What caused the paragraph settlement of essay class 5 Australia by the English? What caused the colonization of Africa? Why does English have so many words of articles French origin? Why is English the main language used around the world in business and science? Why does India have a caste system? Why are the Chinese still interested in religion after years of atheist communism? What caused the great Chinese famine in my teacher class the Great Leap Forward?

What caused the black plague of the critical essays Middle Ages to stop? What caused Great Britain to class adopt the parliamentary system? Why does America have an educational system that is different from the European system used by most of the rest of the medical-surgical nursing critical world? Why, according to the 2000 U.S. Census information, did more Americans identify with German ancestry (15%) than any other heritage (Irish was second at 10%, and African American was third at 8%)? Why did Japan attack the my teacher U.S. at essay Pearl Harbor? or Why did America drop an class 5 atomic bomb to end the critical essays on william golding war?

Why is my teacher class 5 it important to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis study history? (Depending on how you answer, this could be worked into a causal essay topic.) After choosing your topic question, you can research online to get some ideas of possible answers. Title: The causal question makes a great title for essay my teacher, your essay. However, you should probably make the question as short as possible for the title. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! Your answer to the question will be the thesis of essay 5 your paper. Introduction: Start your introduction by articles persuasive, interesting your reader in the topic and describing the my teacher situation or effect. See the chart for easy introduction and conclusion ideas. The end of your introduction will be your cause question and essay, thesis. Thesis: Start your thesis by asking your question and then answering it.

To make your thesis into a clear roadmap of what you will talk about in your essay, add a because followed by the three reasons you will give in the body of essay class your essay. Body: Be careful to write the reasons in parallel format. Sample Thesis: Why do people enjoy being scared at a horror movie? Humans enjoy scary movies because they feel an hunter college creative major emotional release in essay my teacher 5 watching and talking with other people about the experience, and they get a vicarious thrill in seeing the forbidden on the screen. (Of course, you can have more than just three reasons, and you may have several paragraphs on one reason if you have several parts of that reason to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis discuss.) Topic Sentences of Body: For your body paragraphs, take your three reasons and turn them into full sentences. Those are your topic sentences for my teacher 5, the body paragraphs of your essay. Critical Golding! Gather evidence from essay class your own observations and from research.

Conclusion: In the conclusion, you want to either urge the reader to believe your reasons or give a final point. See ideas in the chart below. Easy Introductions and Conclusions. 100 Problem Solution Essay Topics with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 42. Easy Argumentative Essay Topics for College Students. by genetic engineering research, Virginia Kearney 5. by Virginia Kearney 6. How to Write a Proposal Essay/Paper. by Laura Writes 40. Essay My Teacher Class! 100 Argument or Position Essay Topics with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 37. 100 Science Topics for many sentences introduction essay, Research Papers. by essay, Virginia Kearney 108. this really helped! Virginia Kearney 23 months ago from hunter creative United States.

Breathing, I am glad that this post helped you. Essay My Teacher! I have many more articles about hunter creative major, writing. Please look at my How to Write a Cause Essay for introduction and conclusion ideas and Technology Topics for Research Essays for essay my teacher class, more topics. Sajib 23 months ago from Bangladesh. Thanks a lot for posting such a wonderful and helpful post! It will help us a lot who always look to create great casual analysis essays.

Really you have some excellent and breathtaking ideas! These questions always come to our mind but very few us are able to find the answers. I hope you will also shed some light on the following issues: 1. A few similar questions on the technology niche. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! 2. A few exciting ideas about the body like the my teacher class 5 introductory and paragraph essay, concluding ideas.

If I get these things it will help me specially and essay my teacher class 5, lot of others. Hoping to have some more great things from you! Kathryn Lane 23 months ago. This was really helpful, thank you! Thank you so much!

Kader 3 years ago from Algeria. Nice and many essay, helpful tips on which teach rely and reffer to.Thank you so much. Maree Michael Martin 3 years ago from my teacher class Northwest Washington on an Island. Very helpful. I love all these questions and creative writing, essay topics, thanks. My Teacher! Dianna Mendez 3 years ago. Another great post for teachers and students!

I always learn to much from your sharing. Thank you! Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. Thanks Hezekiah--I am hoping that I can help people. So many of the people who teach the beginning levels of medical-surgical critical thinking care bank college English are graduate students who are just beginning teachers themselves. I know how hard it can be to come up with good lesson plans and instructions. That is why I've decided to post my own notes and instructions that I've developed in class 5 teaching for over 20 years. Hezekiah 3 years ago from Japan. Nice tips there, I wish I would have known these while I was still at Uni or High School.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis a registered Service Mark of essay my teacher 5 HubPages, Inc. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on my teacher affiliate relationships and creative writing major, advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Write My Essays Today -
Essay on my class teacher [видео]

Update Your Resume: 6 Tips for class Traditional and Modern Styles. Everyone needs a resume. It isn’t only for those searching for work. This document can launch your career, market your experience, open up networking opportunities, and land you interviews for your next move. If you’re dealing with conflicting advice or are unsure where to start, I have some suggestions for you.

A resume is a combination of your skills, results, work experience, and education. Consider it a brief snapshot or advertisement about you, developed for a specific audience. If your resume is a generic list of engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis your past jobs and daily responsibilities, then it is time to update. This resume style may have worked well enough in the past, but if you want to reach out to essay my teacher 5, new people, build your network or develop leads, then your resume will need a targeted focus. (image via DeathToStockPhoto)

Your development strategy should reflect your audience. Identify the purpose of your resume: Who do you want to medical-surgical bank, see it? What do you want to showcase? Where do you want to grab their attention? Think of your audience as you write your content and remove anything that does not speak to essay class 5, them.

This extraneous information can waste space. For example, if you are changing careers, explain your career history in engineering research paper a way that relates your skills and abilities to the new position. 5! Focus on essay, transferable skills and accomplishments of your past roles. Create media that would impress your audience. This doesn’t have to be developed for printed paper either: think larger. You could create a website (about.me is a great free resource for developing your own biographical page), develop an infographic (canva.com has low-cost or free resources to make effective visuals), film a marketing video (use YouTube, Vimeo, or Vine for free!) there is such a wide variety of ways in essay my teacher class which you can express yourself and critical thinking care, share information. If you are active on my teacher class 5, social media, share that on your resume. Provide URL links and cross-link from one account to another to allow your audience to care, connect with you on their preferred platform.

You can even promote your resume, be it paper, infographic, or video, across those social links to gain a wider audience. Some social accounts are used distinctly for marketing yourself as a job seeker. For example, Pinterest can be a resource to those in visual fields. You can share your resume, showcase your work, and follow companies. For a job search related Pinterest, take a look at the Connecticut Career Guidance Pinterest here. Avoid “shortcuts.” When it comes to paper resumes, never use a generic template. Why not? Because most of them have a large amount of white space and put all of essay my teacher 5 your information into tables. This makes updating the resume down the line an arduous process (where I normally will just eliminate all formatting until I have plain text outside of tables).

Further, this type of resume may have difficulty being “read” for essay scanning in my teacher 5 an online application. 2. Stay focused. Although you may feel a need to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, explain all the essay my teacher, details of each job and why you left, save that for the interview. Keep cutting and editing information until you can get to the root of the matter in a few sentences. A few key ways to do this are to eliminate sentences that don’t start with an test bank action. Cut out references to “Responsible for…” and keep in essay my teacher 5 mind you want to describe the critical on william, past job. Think of what you did every day in the form of an action (Ex.

Resolved customer concerns at essay class 5 call center), not a list of semi-related skills, such as, “customer service, phones…” 3. Critical Essays Golding! Make it readable. Essay Class! Now that you have developed your content, find a way to make it easy for someone to quickly scan it. Make use of bullet points or use lines to separate sections. Hunter Writing! Use bold or italics or small caps to my teacher class, draw your eye in to medical-surgical critical thinking in patient, key sections. For contrast, what you want to avoid is a document that looks like a wall of text. Break it up so it is easier to digest. If you’re creating a video or infographic, remember less is more. For an infographic, use minimalist shapes and lines to lead the eye across the essay my teacher class 5, image as you tell your career story. Overwhelming the image with graphics and icons can be too distracting. For videos, make sure you have a quality camera with good lighting and nursing critical thinking care test, audio pickup.

Definitely work with a friend to film yourself: rarely do self-made videos from a laptop camera look professional. There are plenty of software programs where you can edit scenes or delete bad takes. My Teacher 5! Use minimal graphics to emphasize key words or points throughout. For each scene, stick with the rule of 3: you don’t want to have more than 3 bullets during a scene. More than 3 bullets in a presentation or video can make information hard to retain. 4. Create your own sections. Feeling locked in medical-surgical nursing critical care test by the essay class, traditional standards? “Objective,” “Work History” and critical essays golding, “Education” are not the my teacher class 5, end-all of resume sections. Research! Some writers call these sections “functional headers,” which allow you to break up your resume content in a way you see fit.

If you want to emphasize technical skills, career accomplishments, or volunteer experience, create your own sections and expand on the areas. This can be a great way of getting to your matching job requirements or displaying your experience across the class, years in one cohesive section. 5. Don’t repeat. For example, if you create a “Career Accomplishments” section, do not copy and paste the same accomplishment and then list it again under the appropriate job in your “Work History.” Find a way to reword it and keep it brief. Choose one section to expand on this accomplishment and leave it there. 6. Proofread. Then have someone outside your field review it. Are you speaking in a lot of jargon? Try to medical-surgical critical care bank, make it understandable in essay class 5 case there are initial gatekeepers reviewing the engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, material first. And of essay class 5 course, please do your best to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, avoid spelling or grammatical mistakes. Keep an eye out for formatting inconsistencies.

Most importantly: Don’t fret over “rules.” Everyone has an opinion on resume writing, but you will develop the document or media you feel most comfortable sharing. When people use words like, “Always” or “Never,” take their advice with a grain of salt. There are no set rules in this project- only to 5, create media that impresses your audience and furthers your goal. That goal may be an interview, a new client, or a new connection. Keep the media or document alive and change it every now and sentences introduction, again to see what gains you the best results.

What strategies do you use when updating your resume? Let me know in the comments below. Our American Job Centers offer free resume writing resources, critiques, and workshops. Check out our Connecticut locations here. Not the my teacher, same: LinkedIn vs. Critical Essays On William Golding! Resume Summary.

Every job seeker needs a strong resume, and essay my teacher, more job seekers are getting onto articles persuasive essay, LinkedIn. You can use your resume to begin building your LinkedIn profile, but the two are very different. I am going to break down the differences between these two sections and essay class, show you ways to promote yourself on both. Marketing document used to highlight your background and many, match you for essay 5 a target job. WHAT IS A LINKEDIN PROFILE? Online profile used to market your experience and goals to connect with like-minded professionals and expand your network. They both share a similar goal, with a few minor differences. Introduction Essay! The goal is to provide a “big picture” view of essay 5 your experience, achievements, skills, and expertise. Business/professional writing that uses an understood “I” and starts with adjectives or verbs. (Sometimes even written in third-person… the horror!) Professional, but natural writing. Write your profile similar to how you would introduce yourself to someone.

Provides the “big picture” of your skills and experience, typically customized and sent to one targeted employer. Explain the “big picture” of who you are, who you would seek to connect with – a general overview that is available to fellow professionals, recruiters, and engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, employers to view. Can lead into Core Skills or Career Highlights sections. My Teacher 5! Option to engineering research, add images or graphics limited by venue (online job applications, email, printing). Can use functional headers within Summary to highlight achievements or skills, but avoid duplication in sections on LinkedIn such as Skills or Experience. Ability to add rich media (links to essay, work, news, slideshare, PDFs, images, etc.) open to user.

The resume and LinkedIn profile will be readjusted throughout your career. Both are living documents that change as you gain experience and knowledge. Although the sentences, resume is still widely viewed as a traditional document, use the my teacher, writing style and language you feel best represents you. LinkedIn offers the flexibility to show a little more into hunter writing your personality: make the best of it. As long as you are getting results (interviews, connection requests, page views, call backs, etc.) then you edit these sections as you see fit. Now since these sections may be hard to visualize- below I have captured some samples created by myself and my team here within the essay my teacher 5, American Job Center network. Contrast the traditional, formal style of the resume summary with the more conversational tone of the LinkedIn sections. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! I hope you find the my teacher 5, samples helpful! As an Employment Services Specialist, I find it valuable to reference specific employer preferences/concerns when offering job search advice, presenting workshops or justifying resume edits. So, when I had the opportunity to attend a career fair recently I made a point to talk to recruiters, HR personnel and employers about resumes.

I wanted to know what they liked and what common mistakes they saw. Here is what I found: List a professional email address on the resume. I was ready to write this off as a cliche until I heard it cost someone an interview. Employers consistently mentioned this as a common mistake found on resumes! Check your resume, if there is something other than a combination of first/last name take a few minutes and create a new email address. Customize the resume to each job. Yes, this is hunter writing, tough to do for essay career fairs since there are many employers and you might not know who is attending.

Your best strategy is to try and find an attendees list, identify a few employers from that list to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, target then build customized resumes accordingly. If you have to use a generic resume, still provide one to the employer but get a business card and tell them you will email a customized resume later in the day (or next day). Essay My Teacher Class 5! An added bonus is you’ve created a follow up opportunity. Headline Statements are awesome. The headline statement is an hunter college creative writing major occupational title geared toward the my teacher class, job you are seeking. On the engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, resume it appears just below your contact information. The Employer likes this because it is easy to identify the candidate’s job target. Self-serving Objectives are not awesome.

Again, kind of a cliche, yet still mentioned as a common mistake. Remember, employers want to see how your skills benefit them not that you want a full time position with opportunities for growth and fulfillment as a… Don’t fear the essay 5, applicant tracking system. Applicant tracking systems are tools to help organize the chaos associated with hundreds or thousands of applications. Many Sentences Essay! Follow best practices when completing online applications and resumes such as using proper grammar, matching wording to job requirements, etc. Instead of blaming applicant tracking systems for not getting interviews, work on things you can control like having a resume critique and my teacher, networking. Print resumes on resume paper.

Resume paper enhances the appearance of the document and critical, shows you are willing to go that extra step. Most resumes employers see at essay class job fairs are printed on regular paper which detracts from the quality. Resume paper and printing is available at no cost at American Job Centers across CT (www.ct.gov/dol). Looking back, I am glad I took advantage of the opportunity to network with hiring personnel and employers at sentences paragraph essay the career fair. I met very nice people who were willing to share their insight on resumes. If you are considering attending a career fair or are searching for 5 work, hopefully these tips will help you land an interview. Addressing #Education on genetic engineering research, Your #Resume. The Education Section of my teacher a resume has many purposes. It shows the highest level you completed, if you’re a recently graduated student, additional honors or awards, and perhaps a solid GPA. Regardless, many people must handle this section differently to market themselves effectively.

IF YOU’RE A CURRENT STUDENT OR RECENT GRADUATE… …without much work experience, have your education precede your work experience on your resume. Currently, your education is your more marketable offering, as opposed to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, professional histories. Students and recent graduates should provide any of their school information that can help replace a lack of my teacher 5 experience. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! A competitive GPA may attract an employer seeking an intern or new employee (but note the use on GPA for non-students or graduates below.) There may be networking opportunities if you seek work through an alumni association or student center as well, depending on what your schools career advisory department has to offer. Any clubs, activities, or committees where you had a role of essay my teacher class 5 leadership or assisted in new developments could work here as well, just as long as those groups do not show your political or religious preferences. If the nursing care test, hiring manager doesn’t hold a similar world view, advertising this information may hurt your chances of class 5 obtaining employment. IF YOU’RE DEGREE ISN’T COMPLETED YET BUT WILL BE… …in the next couple years, you can note the “Degree Awarded” date as a projection. University of Maine.

Projected Graduation Date : May 2015. IF YOU FINISHED YOUR DEGREE YEARS AGO… …place this information near the bottom, or on page two of a resume, so it doesn’t waste the care test, valuable space your professional experience will utilize. The typical standard is to not provide any dates in education unless they were within the my teacher 5, last five to ten years. University of Massachusetts. Bachelor of Arts Degree – Business. As far as GPAs go, unless it was something outstanding such as a 3.8 or higher, I would leave it off. This is a cause of on william contention among other resume writers, but my thought is this: what is the purpose of showing your GPA?

To show the essay my teacher class, employer you did well in school? Employers typically focus more on your professional accomplishments, as they are more relevant to their needs. Medical-surgical Critical Care! GPA’s just show, at the very worst, that you may still crave grade-based approval- which is not helpful in essay my teacher class the world of work. These days I don’t believe it matters so much where you went to school, as long as you attended some of that schooling in person. Critical On William! Online colleges are a lot more cost effective these days if you work and complete your degree during your off hours. My Teacher Class 5! However, if you’re a current student without any work history, attending school solely online, you will have to join some type of group or volunteer organization to show an ability to work as part of a team.

Essentially, you want your resume to show how you have interacted with coworkers, and hopefully, what positive results came from that interaction. …but are only missing a few credits, you can label your education as a “Bachelors Candidate.” Example below. University of Rhode Island. Bachelor of Science Candidate – Psychology. Another option would be to state what your major was, but without listing dates or Degrees Awarded. University of Connecticut. Concentration – Communcation and Language. IF YOU LACK A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR G.E.D… … one option may be to only list the name of the high school you attended without dates, and medical-surgical nursing thinking in patient bank, list your area of focus. Such as:

John Smith High School. Concentration: Fine Arts. Another option I tend to use more and usually prefer, is foregoing the education section altogether. Instead, list the relevant industry or management trainings, whether they were work sponsored or not. Instead of “Education,” this section can be labeled “Professional Development” or “Industry Training and 5, Education” or any title that fits the courses detailed in the section. Management training courses sponsored through the American Management Association. Leading with Emotional Intelligence. Getting Results without Authority. The goal is to gain a job interview while minimizing any red flags. Engineering Paper Outline! If you’re a current student or recent graduate, you need to market your education to minimize the lack of experience. Class 5! If you have professional experience, there are various strategies to articles, minimize any potential red flags if there is a degree requirement in the position.

When a specific degree isn’t a direct job requirement, showcasing achievements and quantifying duties can help get your foot in the door to an interview. The Art of essay Revision in essays on william golding an Effective #Resume Summary. “By the time I am nearing the end of a story, the first part will have been reread and 5, altered and thinking, corrected at my teacher least one hundred and fifty times. I am suspicious of both facility and speed. Articles Persuasive! Good writing is essentially rewriting. My Teacher 5! I am positive of this.” — Roald Dahl. Part of engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis my job entails training colleagues on essay my teacher, resume writing and general career counseling in order to be prepared to hunter creative writing, take on a competitive resume writing certification exam. Through this great experience, my team in the office has had a lot of time to develop and revise training for class colleagues of various technical and engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, writing skills. No matter what, the profile section of essay my teacher 5 a resume has always been the most time consuming. One newer strategy came a few weeks ago, that has worked fairly well for hunter creative writing major my own purposes for advice to coworkers and 5, job seekers alike. [As a warning, all that follows is many sentences paragraph, a journey down the dark caverns of class my mind- or rather, my thought process as it relates to resume writing and hunter college creative major, strategies that have proven to 5, be successful.

Excuse my seemingly contradictory blog here, as I detail the benefits of being concise in a long-winded post.] The profile statement is typically a paragraph section underneath a headline statement on a combination style resume. Here is genetic outline, where the first sentence has to be an all-encompassing marketing statement, highlighting the most significant selling points of the essay my teacher 5, client that speaks to the employer’s needs. Every time we write one, I think of engineering research paper my time in a Shakespeare festival playing an evil sister in a reenactment of King Lear. Essay Class! My close friend Stephanie played the other evil sister and we had to ‘fight’ over the same man. The first time running through the play quickly, it took an hour. In Patient! Then for the audience, the goal was to essay my teacher class 5, do the play in a half hour. Then 10 minutes.

Then 5 minutes…. Then all the way down to 30 seconds. What started off as a snarky, witty back-and-forth between Stephanie and me became an introduction paragraph all-out fight scene. We literally took each other down on stage, trying to get the essence of the evil sisters relationship conveyed under the time constraints. And I see you, staring at me right now, thinking, “Land the plane…” Well, consider the full 5-7 sentences of essay my teacher a full paragraph the 10 minute version. The very first sentence is that 30 second version. Hunter Writing! The half hour may be the full resume and its accompanying documents, and essay, the full hour would be the resume accompanied with the interview process until the hiring decision. Giving the employer piece by piece what they need and no more is another exercise in time constraints. Giving them too much too soon could dance on hunter college creative writing major, the border of being irrelevant and essay 5, the employer may lose interest or not see the worth amongst the sentences paragraph essay, wealth of information. To avoid resume jargon that doesn’t market a client well, I suggest the following. When crafting the Summary-

1. 5! Determine the unique selling points. 3-5 of them would be ideal. Engineering Research! Selling points are what the client has to offer the employer. Did they make or save money? Did they manage a successful project?

Implement a new program? Just complete a competitive training course? 2. List the unique selling points in order of significance. Determine which selling points have the most impact and lead with them. Those of still impressive but lesser significance can help close the summary. With all else excluded, the first sentence has to 5, function as a stand-alone sentence, able to market the client well as leading statement in case the employer only introduction paragraph, skims the resume. 3. Without using adjectives, articles, and pronouns, write the unique selling points as full sentences. Describe the selling point in detail without any descriptive words. This may seem difficult at first, but will be well worth it. My Teacher! Avoiding the use of adjectives makes writers use only the facts. By using only the facts, the true selling point is discerned without any “fluff” that could be considered debatable.

Articles are all of our neuter words like “the,” “a/an,” etc. Articles Persuasive! Removing pronouns helps lead with verbs, providing more impact to essay 5, each sentence. Take the example sentence of, “She had a great idea and developed a new marketing program that beat what most of the local competition was doing. Customers were prompted to come to the store because seasonal special discount coupons were mailed by hunter creative writing her, and the customers gave her lots of positive feedback, they were so happy to have a surprise discount.” If we remove the adjectives, articles, and pronouns, it becomes, “Had idea and developed new marketing program that beat what most of local competition was doing. Customers were prompted to come to essay, store because seasonal special discount coupons were mailed, and customers gave positive feedback, happy to have discounts.”

4. Articles Persuasive! Use an active voice. In the active voice, quite simply. the subject does the action. Essay! Example – Jane developed a new marketing program. If we were to compared this with the golding, passive voice, the target of the action becomes the subject. Example – A new marketing program was developed by Jane. How do we place the above selling point in the active voice? We can break it down one line at a time. The first line, “Had idea and developed new marketing program that beat what most of local competition was doing,” is essay 5, already active because Jane/She is the understood subject. Genetic Paper Outline! We dropped the pronoun in step 3. The next line, “Customers were prompted to come to store because seasonal special discount coupons were mailed, and customers came to store, gave positive feedback, happy to have surprise discounts,” is all passive. “Customers were prompted ” and “special discount coupons were mailed .” To change this to essay my teacher 5, the active voice, the sentence can be changed to say “Mailed seasonal special discount coupons to customers, and customers came to articles essay, store, gave positive feedback, happy to essay my teacher class 5, have surprise discounts.” 5. Be concise but speak the employer’s language.

Now that we have dropped some unnecessary words, have understood subjects in the active voice, and a list of selling points in order of highest impact to paragraph essay, lowest, we can edit the essay class, sentences further. On a resume, you want to use as few words as possible to say your point. Baroque, ornate sentences that flow on on william, and on with continuous dependent clauses have no place on a resume. Let’s take a look at essay my teacher 5 how our summary line is going. Now we have, “Had idea and developed new marketing program that beat what most of local competition was doing. Mailed seasonal special discount coupons to customers, and persuasive essay, customers came to store, gave positive feedback, happy to have surprise discounts.”

35 words for one selling point is far too long. Having one selling point take more than one sentence is 5, also not the best marketing idea if high-value sentences are to be achieved. Having a critical eye over what may be deemed necessary is essays golding, crucial. The first sentence begins with, “Had idea and…” Had idea? Do we really need to say someone had an idea before they pursued something? It is pretty safe to assume that before someone develops something new, they originally had an idea to do it. Had an idea? Dropped.

“Developed new marketing program that beat what most of local competition was doing.” This new marketing program is unique. No other local stores currently offer this promotion. The real “meat” of the essay my teacher, sentence is medical-surgical thinking in patient bank, that she “Developed (a) new marketing program.” What can we assume from the fact that it differs from what other stores currently offer? Although “unique” was used earlier, I would not recommend calling something “unique,” because everyone thinks they are unique. “Exclusive” perhaps? “Developed new and essay my teacher 5, exclusive marketing program.” Now “new and” bothers me. It may even be safe to assume that when someone develops something, that it will be “new.” Typically, no one develops something that will not lead to some new change. “Developed exclusive marketing program.” There we go. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! Next sentence. “Mailed seasonal special discount coupons to customers, and customers came to store, gave positive feedback, happy to have surprise discounts.” Comma, comma, comma. Everything about this sentence is dependent. “and customers came to store, gave positive feedback, happy to have surprise discounts,” is my teacher 5, essentially the result of this new sales promotion.

“Came to store” is many paragraph essay, just kind of, “meh” right? I did X and customers came. Since this is a sales-related statement, it may be more marketable to my teacher, say, “increased traffic.” From increasing traffic, there may be room for more sales. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! Information on essay class, sales increases isn’t directly given to persuasive essay, us, so we will continue with “increased traffic.” Similarly, “gave positive feedback, happy to essay class 5, have surprise discounts.” What we are really talking about here is “customer satisfaction.” Revisions in mind, we have now changed this too, “Developed exclusive marketing program. Mailed seasonal special discount coupons to customers that increased traffic and customer satisfaction.”

6. Make the sentences showcase abilities to offer an critical essays on william employer. Essay My Teacher 5! The revision sounds very close to an achievement, which could be further developed into one for this resume. For the summary section, remove the specific details and save them for the achievements section. Articles Persuasive Essay! Revise the sentence so it is something they can offer a prospective employer, and the achievements section can become the “proof” section. “Proven ability to develop exclusive marketing programs. that increase traffic and customer satisfaction.” Where is it “ proven ” ? In the achievements section below.

7. Finishing touches: sprinkle in an adjective with a job title/phrase. As opposed to my teacher class, being adjective heavy and editing them out, we originally removed all or most adjectives in step 3. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis! It is 5, much more difficult finding the “meat” of an medical-surgical nursing thinking in patient bank ability/offering when it is essay class, flooded by meaningless adjectives, but one adjective at the end of fine tuning the sentence is a great finishing touch. This adjective can be used to describe the client, but avoid over-assuming or using cliches. “Self-motivated” or “Results-oriented” may be on a lot of “No” lists, but I think they are safe to many, use. It’s just a matter of quality, not quantity, when it comes to choosing these few adjectives. For the job title/phrase, you can use the client’s current occupation, or a general term for their occupation- as long as it is not completely different from the job they are targeting. Overall, I would only avoid using the essay my teacher class, word “professional” as a standalone. If the person in our example is a manager in sales, we can call her a Sales Manager. Results-oriented Sales Manager with proven ability to develop exclusive marketing programs that increase traffic and essay, customer satisfaction.

18 words, one sentence from 35 words and two sentences, with the major change being only an increase in impact. These steps take some time, but remember, like most writing- it is 20% drafting, and 80% revision. Taking the time to critically revise makes a great impact on class 5, the resume’s marketability. If this sounds like a lot to handle, feel free to contact me so I can get you in touch with a CPRW from a local job center in your area.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
My Favourite Teacher | KidsEssays com My Favourite …

Life Resume – The Most Important Events of your Life. I heard someone on the radio today say, “the most important events of 5, your life won’t show up on your resume.” The truth of this statement immediately struck me. My professional resume does not contain one single item that I am most proud of. It is full of work related accomplishments with the critical golding sole purpose of attracting a potential employer. Yet these work related accomplishments are not the things in my life that I am most proud of. It’s an my teacher 5 interesting paradox. I spend a large part of my time working, yet that work plays a very small role in my personal experience and personal pride. College Writing. If I were following my passion, then my personal and professional resume may be very similar. I’m doing work that I like, but it’s not something I would do if I weren’t paid to do it. And so, my “Life Resume” would look very different from my “Professional Resume.” I’m going to essay my teacher 5 share my own “Life Resume” with you and then I’m going to suggest you create your own.

This should prove to be an interesting experiment to show the meaningful experiences in critical on william golding, our lives. I’m going to essay my teacher class 5 roughly follow the format of college creative writing major, a standard professional resume. Dates in my public version will be purposely vague for safety reasons. Here are the items I am choosing to include in my “Life Resume.” Mission statement – To describe what is my teacher class 5, most important to me in sentences introduction paragraph, life. Education – This isn’t education in the traditional sense. These are the things you learned that shaped your future. Some of these may have happened in school, but I’m betting that most did not. Accomplishments – to list the things I have accomplished that I am most proud of. Life Events – events in my life that hold special meaning to essay my teacher 5 me. Fondest Memories – events, activities, trips, or things that bring me joy every time I think about them.

I seek happiness, pleasure, and a life filled with rewarding experiences. I work so that I can live comfortably and to have the funds to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis better enjoy my leisure time. To the best of my ability I fill my days with things that give me pleasure; things like hugging my wife and daughter, reading, writing, traveling, experiencing new things, and 5, generally having fun with my family. I learned to be open minded and think for myself . Although I didn’t realize it at the time, I had my first mind opening experience when in a Sunday school class we were asked to creative draw Jesus, and my teacher, only one kid in the class drew him without a beard. This experience taught me not to accept popular opinion without analyzing it for myself. I learned that worry is pointless . I had a tough school project and the success of that project looked hopeless. I worried for days, until one day all the pieces fell into place and everything worked out fine. This was catalyst for me to realize that everything works out in the end, and it is hunter, a waste of essay, time to worry about it.

I learned to fall asleep fast . Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis. Using a meditation technique that I picked up from reading a single page of a book, I discovered a way to fall asleep fast. Prior to learning this mantra meditation I would spend hours awake in bed, with my mind busily thinking. I practiced this technique every day for an entire year, and taught myself to fall asleep within minutes. I learned to love reading . School put a damper on class the joy of reading. Many Sentences Introduction. I decided to take the time to reacquaint myself with books through reading classic literature. I learned the joys of being a father . I wasn’t sure what to expect from bringing a child into this world. Essay 5. Becoming a father has been a most wonderful experience, and I constantly crave time to spend with my daughter playing, snuggling, going on adventures, or simply sitting and talking.

I woke up to life . After being laid off from engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis, a job of class, 8 years, I realized I had been moving through life like a robot. I found true joy in spending day after day with my wife and daughter. The layoff shook my world in ways I never imagined. I got the opportunity in the middle of my career to essays on william golding spend three months with my family; a time that I will forever remember. I achieved the my teacher class 5 Rank of Eagle Scout , the highest rank in the Boy Scouts of many sentences introduction paragraph essay, America. Essay My Teacher Class. My time in on william golding, the Boy Scouts was full of great experiences. Learning was conducted through experience and essay my teacher class 5, was usually put to use in practical ways. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis. This learning and hard work culminated in my teacher 5, becoming an Eagle Scout. I created my first website . Hunter Creative. I published a guide to buying a personal computer which was referenced by hundreds of thousands of people. This was provided free of class, charge as a service to people struggling to understand all the terminology surrounding these relatively new devices. I created the blog Eden Journal . On this blog I share lessons I have learned, personal development tips and ideas, and deep philosophical thoughts.

My primary goal is to get people to think and ask questions. I want people to wake up from their sleepy lives and start questioning the reasons for their existence. I married the girl that I was destined to nursing thinking bank spend my life with. I became a father to a most wonderful and amazing daughter. An RV trip to my teacher class visit my grandparents, traveling through Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, and part of Canada. An RV trip to engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis visit my grandparents in the winter. Essay 5. This was my first time seeing and critical essays golding, playing in snow. A Boy Scout trip to Stone Mountain Georgia and the USS Yorktown in South Carolina. A Boy Scout trip to Camp Daniel Boone in North Carolina, where I went on a Llama Trek, a backpacking trip in the mountains with Llamas carrying our common camp items. My honeymoon.

A cruise to the Bahamas and the joy of essay my teacher, being newly married to articles persuasive essay the girl I love. A trip with my wife to essay Outer Banks, North Carolina over the Christmas holidays. This was the first time we spent Christmas away from articles essay, our families. We were able to class give each other our full and undivided attention. Being a summer destination, the entire area was mostly deserted and we had much time to ourselves exploring the area and seeing the sights. An anniversary flight in a hot air balloon. Watching the birth of my daughter.

Realizing for the first time that I was no longer known by everyone as “Eric,” but instead I would be known by critical thinking, many as “Josie’s Dad.” A trip to Savannah, Georgia with my wife and daughter during the coldest days of winter any of the locals could ever remember experiencing. We bundled up and headed out into the cold to explore the wonders of this historic city. A cruise to the Bahamas with my wife and 5, daughter. A trip that my daughter often recalls and asks to repeat. I am quite pleased with this Life Resume. Engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis. It feels much better than my professional resume. One thing I didn’t anticipate is the joy I felt while writing it. Recalling the essay fond memories and my real learning experiences filled me with happiness. It also makes me long for more of these things. I highly suggest you take a few minutes to create your own Life Resume.

I thought about my own resume before actually writing it, and found that writing it was so much more powerful than just thinking of the things that would go in it. Nursing Critical In Patient Bank. So take half an hour and write down your own Life Resume. What a great post, Eric. I really dig the part about drawing “Jesus” in Sunday School. One item on my resume……..In 2010, I discovered my true purpose in essay my teacher class 5, life. Thanks for hunter college, sharing!

I can think of very few things better than finding your true purpose in life. I love the class 5 work you are doing, and I’m right here with you. I’m looking forward to paper starting the 14 day holistic weight loss program. I’m anxious to experiment with healthier diet you recommend in your program. How amazing to have a Life resume! I am truly gonna write my own soon and link back to this. You are so right….those ghastly professional resumes make us sound like machines rather than actualy people. I so love this idea Eric! And one thing that will surely go on my life resume ” I learned to essay my teacher love everyone and everything unconditionally” How..well fro that you have to read the full story in the post #128578; p.s. hope you got the critical essays raoka reminder email?

Look forward to reading your WONDER full thoughts #128578; I’m happy that you like it. Professional resumes do sound rather machine like don’t they? I could easily imagine a robot performing most of the tasks on my professional resume. Essay 5. They do lack a sense of feeling. The Life Resume on the other hand is full of feeling.

Unconditional love! That is genetic engineering outline, awesome, and my teacher, I imagine it to be something that takes time and discipline to critical essays golding master. I’ll be excited to essay class 5 read more about it in introduction paragraph, your life resume. I did get the raoka reminder, I look forward to it every month! This is such an intriguing idea. I’ve done mission statements for business but never for myself. I think this exercise will realign people with their values and virtues. The life resume is a brilliant idea.

I wish I had thought of it! Thanks so much! It is a fun idea. Like you, all my prior mission statements have been of the professional nature. This one feels so much better, and honestly was a little easier to write than those puffed up professional versions. Even better than thinking of it, is sharing it! Share it with your own blog readers and we’ll see if we can make a difference in essay 5, this wonderful world of ours. Medical-surgical Thinking In Patient. #128578; Hmmm…it’s an my teacher 5 interesting point that our professional resume does not show the most important events in major, our life. I enjoyed reading your life resume. In the 2000s, I have the privilege of becoming a parent myself too.

A most amazing experience that I would not trade for the world. Absolutely, becoming a parent is an amazing experience and definitely causes a good shift in the Life Resume. You are right! The most important parts and events in our lives are not part of our resumes; so this is 5, a great idea as a way to re-visit and give the proper importance to what’s really meaningful in essays on william, our lives. Thank you for the reminder! Putting together that Life Resume was a good experience.

It’s nice to take time to essay class 5 remember the articles wonderful events from our lives, and this was an easy way to bring out some of the best. Great post. My Teacher 5. A life resume is a cool project! I particularly like your 1980’s realization that worry was pointless. I think worry is such a wasteful emotion that clouds our judgment and blocks us from seeing opportunity.

My resume entry — 2010 — realized that everything I’d been working so hard for, climbing the corporate ladder, was a complete waste. Once I became clear about my goals, I realized that I could not achieve a single one by continuing down the path I was on. Time for a major change!! Thankfully, the change is in motion!! Nice, that’s a good one.

I came to a similar realization after getting laid off last year. For the time being I jumped back into critical thinking care bank corporate life, but I did it with my eyes wide open. I feel a little like Neo going back into the Matrix, where he knows it’s all a facade yet he has to my teacher class enter it anyway. Sounds like you are in a wonderful time of change. I wish you luck in articles persuasive, your adventures. Essay My Teacher. #128578; I really love this! The quote “the most important events of your life won’t show up on your resume” is so spot on!!

It reminded me of another one i read from a Robin Sharma Blog, “I’ve yet to articles persuasive essay read an my teacher 5 obituary that says “he died peacefully surrounded by his banker, his stockbroker and his accountant.” No, the engineering outline good ones all speak of being close to loved ones and of the my teacher class 5 impact the deceased had on the world around them.” I will probably write my own list this far … and link back. Thanks. Years pass so quickly and some of us never understand or wonder if we have a purpose in college creative major, life or even what it is . I always felt very strongly about things that were happening around me,but too busy to stop and make the necessaary changes. Essay My Teacher Class 5. I lived in the structured world of Medicine and accepted whatever..sometimes questioning..but with caution. I now in my late years realize and wish I had spoken up sooner and acted upon issues,more strongly..I now write and try to get my words out in the world, so people can understand how important it is to prioritize your life and to start everday on a positive note regardless.

Love yourself first and college writing major, others will love you back, change what you don’t like and change will take place. Everyone has a journey. My Teacher. Each with highs and critical care, lows. This is a great way of revitalizing those keepsake moments in life, and in my teacher class, looking back, realizing how their value in our lives has shaped us. i stumbled upon this post while looking to revamp my resume, which had been long overdue for a face-lift. The reason for my procrastination was realized through this article. Critical. My resume lacked REAL substance. I am well aware that a professional resume should kept professional. Essay Class. I just wanted mine to be a little more personal so to speak. Essays On William Golding. Its hard to truly articulate to a potential employer the type of employee I would be. Because I want to essay describe the type of human being I am.

And that can get personal.. Medical-surgical Critical Thinking Care Test. Could you make a resume that included enough substance and one you’d be comfortable giving to a potential employer, potential client, potential spouse/father-in-law, best-friend, insurance agent, etc. Because thats what I truly believe it should be. An all encompassing resume. My Teacher. So any thoughs on a tweener? Like a “Professional Life Resume”. Where would you draw the line? Besides the engr.psu.edu/ae/thesis obvious religous views and so forth.. Good idea? or no? Great Read.

Thank you. Here are my thoughts on the hybrid. I think it depends on the type of work you do. In some cases, it might make your resume stand out from the crowd, especially if the essay class career you are in is a heart centered career. In more technical careers, I’m not sure if it would be beneficial. My concern with the hybrid is that some may think you don’t have enough professional accomplishments and are attempting to genetic engineering paper outline fill it with personal things instead. An alternative might be to essay my teacher class 5 send a life resume in addition to a professional resume, and include details in your cover letter describing what the life resume is and why you are including it. Now that I’m thinking about it, I think that I would be tempted to critical essays use the essay my teacher class 5 professional resume for first contact, and bring the professional resume and the life resume to the interview.

Interviews are about determining who you are and introduction paragraph essay, how you’ll fit into the team, and life resume could be beneficial in that case.